Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Trunk or Treat

This year we dressed up in our best version of a 50's family. Hannah and I wore poodle skirts, (can you believe that someone woke up one morning and said, I've a great idea for fashion... we'll put a poodle...on a skirt. And we'll make millions! Cheers and Applause ). Cory was a nerd, he even had a "Kick me" sign on his back and the sad thing was, someone actually kicked him. I mean come on. Sister Cola, aka Madame Amber Jade, was there lookin awesome and so were a lot of others. I really loved Jocelyn's costume, she was "multi-eye" girl. I really don't know what she was but it was a really creative costume.

1 comments:

Carla said...

That's exactly how I feel about poodle skirts. I mean seriously... poodle skirts!? I guess every generation has some wacky, ugly piece of fashion.