Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Cory

November 9, 2008

Cory's birthday isn't today it was Tuesday but we celebrated it today with his family. On Friday we went out to dinner at Flame n Skewers with Alison and Jesus and ate the best food I'd had in a long time. It is way yummy. I had such a nice time out with them. I love that we love each other and like each other too. That isn't always the way it works out when families join but so far it's the way always been. '
Today we ate Chicken Curry and Connie's chocolate cake smothered with caramel and sweetened condensed milk... this cake is not for the weak.


9 comments:

Carla said...

Adopt me into your family so I can have that cake on my birthday! Seriously.

Carla said...

PS- Happy belated birthday Cory!

Johnsons Away said...

Happy Birthday Cory!! Seriously, that cake sounds too good, get me the recipe and then I'll let you borrow New Moon :)

Susannah said...

What is up with tapered pants? Very curious.... Happy birthday kid! :)

Megan and Keli'i said...

Stephanie! I got your package in the mail this weekend, and I must say, it was the sweetest thing anyone has EVER done for me! And yes, definitely filled my FALL VOID! The leaves were beautiful. I really can't thank you enough! That was really, really awesome!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Oh, and Happy late Birthday, Cory!

Josie said...

Happy belated Birthday Cory! :D

PixiesAndPrincesses said...

I am so happy to know that i am not the only person who doesn't update her blog every week! Cute pictures!

Carla said...

I think it's time for a new post! I never get to see you guys, with you being in primary and all, I don't even remember what Hannah looks like. :(