Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Moving time

July 4th, 2008
The Crawford's were in the process of moving when we arrived but we knew this would be the case when we made our trip plans. So we helped. We went back to their old place and packed up the last of the kitchen. Donny was making boxes when I discovered the plastic bags he had meticulously folded together and tied with a bow. I laughed out loud when I saw them. Donny is such a quirky guy, I just love that about him. I imagined him sitting on the couch folding each one and wondered if it gave him a sense of order and peace.














I was the official camera taker while the packing took place. I asked Michelle to pose and she did only Donny didn't know what kind of pose until he caught a glimpse of the baking pan. I took the picture just as he realized a baking pan would come crashing down on his head...Michelle had had enough!

0 comments: