Monday, August 22, 2011

My Mom told us about a nearby water park/swimming pool that she had gone to to swim laps. She said that the kids would love it and "love" turned out to be an understatement. After My Mom and Dad swam a few laps they joined us in the kiddie area and played with Hannah until she was just too tired to swim.
My Mom and I went down the water slides a few times together. She always let me go first which was good because how else would I have captured this great photo of her? She laughed and yelled every time she went down.
Once Caleb discovered the joy instead of the fear of the water slide he couldn't stay off.
We went to a neat Park on the Beach in the morning. It had a cool pirate ship (on the sand) with a zip line. We did that a few times...
Then we headed over to the water and even though it was over cast Caleb played with a group of kids who were on their last field trip for Summer Camp. Having all the other kids there made it really fun for Caleb. He ran and screamed with them and Cory caught sand crabs for anyone who asked.

1 comments:

Connie de said...

Looks like the best vacation ever!