Friday, November 6, 2009

Disneyland P.M.

May 7, 2009

After lunch we just happened to be at the right place and the right time because we saw Mickey and Minnie, Aladin and Jasmine and Buzz Lightyear. Both Caleb and Patrick met Buzz and got to talk to him. Afterward Patrick was so happy he gave Caleb a kiss but wouldn't let Caleb kiss him back, more than twice... Caleb tried. We then found another train and rode on that all over the park. Both Cory and I tried to get Caleb to get off the bench and walk around or look at other things but he stayed vigilant on the bench. At the end of the day we met Mickey afterall and Caleb and Hannah only took their eyes off of him long enough to take a picture. I love Disneyland.



2 comments:

Connie de said...

looks like you had lots of fun! Wish I could have been there - oh wait - I was!

Johnsons Away said...

How fun! I love the pictures!!