Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Temple Trip





























Dec. 5, 2008

We headed to the LA Temple today to spend the day and take advantage of what we could. Caleb loves to be at the Temple. He especially loves "Morounee" (as he calls it). We asked some youth that were there to take a few family pictures of us and everyone was looking at the camera with eyes opened (a miracle in itself). Whenever I come to the Temple I love it. I never want it to end. But the further away I get from it physically I start to forget the special feelings I had and the desire to go more often. Having kids make a Temple trip more difficult but not impossible.

4 comments:

R. Hansen said...

Great pictures! I love it there.

Papa Randy said...

Beautiful family and a beautiful place to be.The best is yet to come.

Connie de said...

Did you get internet?!!! How exciting. Keep posting. On days I don't see you I can still see you!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Hello cute Randall family! I'm going private, so please leave me your email address, so we can stay in touch! Hope all is well!