Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A night out with Noni and Nono




March 15, 2008

Tonight we did two very exciting things. First we went to Ashley's furniture store and "looked" and made a wish list. The best part was that Cory walked around the store with Caleb and I walked around the store with just me. I sat in chairs and on sofas and touched the kitchen tables and different textures, all by myself. It was amazing. I often thought to myself, "If I had a 'free day' what would I do?" Well, I've decided that I would go out window shopping by myself. What a precious commodity it is to just go out to a store by my little lonesome.
The second thing we did was to go to Dewar's with Noni and Nono and eat ice cream. Cory and I always order the George's Special. It's our favorite thing. Caleb also found out that a George's Special is also HIS favorite thing. Poor Dad, he hardly had any of his. My Dad ordered a banana split and savored every bite. Mom had a black and white (something she hadn't had since childhood). Needless to say, it was a late night but also a wonderful night. I'm so glad we went.

0 comments: